Mulch / Compost Program
The City of Memphis offers FREE mulch/compost to organizations within the city limits for community improvement projects.
All applicants must fill out a Mulch/Compost Request Form that is available on the link below or from Memphis City Beautiful. Please see Rules and Regulations before submitting a request.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Free mulch and compost is only available to community organizations and community improvement projects such as school gardens, community gardens, volunteer organizations, neighborhood associations, and nonprofit organizations within Memphis city limits.
- No mulch/compost is available for personal or commercial use, or for resale of it or any product.
- The mulch/compost request much be submitted at least two weeks in advance of your desired pickup or delivery date for approval from Memphis City Beautiful.
- Mulch/compost requests are limited to one per month per organization.
- Deliveries are only available for requests of 3 cubic yards or more.
- The maximum amount of mulch that can be requested per donation is 30 cubic yards and the maximum amount of compost that can be requested per donation is 30 cubic yards.
To request mulch/compost, please complete the form below.