Memphis City Beautiful Community Grant Program accepts proposals up to $500 to help support grassroots community initiatives in Memphis that fall within the focus areas of Litter Prevention, Waste Reduction/Recycling and Beautification/Community Greening. Our grants are designed to promote neighborhood pride, healthier living, and sustainability.
New grant applications open now!
Who is eligible for a community grant?
- Neighborhood associations within the Memphis city limits registered with the Office of Neighborhood Engagement, or
- Any community based civic groups such as scouts, churches, youth groups, and garden clubs within the city limits, or
- Any school within the limits of Memphis/Shelby County, or
- Groups outside the city limits sponsoring Memphis-based projects
- Any community improvement project! Organizations that have been funded for the same project for three consecutive years are ineligible; however, they are encouraged to submit new projects for consideration.
How can I apply?
- Apply online by filling out the form below.
- Download the application and return by email, mail, or FAX.
- Email to email@example.com.
- Mail to 664 Adams Ave., Memphis, TN 38105.
- FAX to 901-523-0652.
- An application checklist is provided and must be submitted along with your application.
When are grant applications due? What are other important dates?
- Memphis City Beautiful will accept community grant applications from November 29, 2021, to January 31, 2022.
- Grant recipients will be notified on March 18, 2022.
- All funded projects must be completed by December 31, 2022.
For questions or more information, call 901-636-4410 or email firstname.lastname@example.org